Weekly SourceCred distribution (payout increase)

The 27th week of SourceCred trial payouts are here! A hosted instance of SourceCred running on the Maker forum can be found here.

For details on opting in, see Opting in to Sourcecred/Wth is SourceCred?.

Announcements

:warning: WARNING: :warning: Cred scores and payouts may see volatility in the coming weeks and months as we tweak the algorithm and payout parameters. We still have a lot of work to do before the system is optimized enough to “ossify”, producing predictable payouts.

Payouts

This week $5,000 worth of DAI was distributed based on Cred scores. Navigate to the DAI Accounts tab of the Maker instance to see your current DAI balance and total DAI earned.

Cred Stats

Total Cred created (a proxy for work) continues its weekly uptrend. Is “the doubling” (payouts increasing from $2,500 to $5,000 DAI a week) already priced in? Or will Cred break ATH of ~4000 Cred? :eyes:

This week’s increase appears primarily driven by OGs with high Cred scores picking up the pace. Below is a chart of the top Cred earners in the last six weeks Welcome to the top 10 @yaronvel!

Top Contributions

Below are the top 10 posts created last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Top Contributors

Below are the top 10 contributors last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Cred Contributor
267.2 hexonaut
246.2 Primoz
190.1 ElProgreso
172.1 SebVentures
170 LongForWisdom
136 cmooney
121.3 yaronvel
112.3 iammeeoh
102.8 mrabino1
85 Aaron-Bartsch

Top New Contributors

Below is a chart of the top new Cred earners in the last six weeks (i.e. their first contribution was made during last six weeks).

If you have any questions or concerns about the scores, data or presentation thereof, please don’t hesitate to ask!

4 Likes

Great to see the progress of this incentive structure. Anecdotally speaking, it does feel like more people are getting actively involved.

1 Like

Yeah, I hardly ever see opportunities to post anything myself. There are superb technical contributors, insightful theorists, cheerleaders, and the occasionally humorous posts. I’m generally intimidated into silence by the quality of discussion. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

False humility will get you no Cred @Joshua_Pritikin! You are a heavy hitter par excellence!

Kidding aside, it is cool to see the uptick in participation, new contributors come in. Also always open to critiques or issues people see arising. Always room to improve.

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of lurking here too.