Weekly SourceCred distribution, work reaches ATH!

The weekly SourceCred payouts are here! A hosted instance of SourceCred running on the Maker forum can be found here.

For details on opting in, see Opting in to Sourcecred/Wth is SourceCred?.

Announcements

:warning: WARNING: :warning: Cred scores and payouts may see volatility in the coming weeks and months as we tweak the algorithm and payout parameters. We still have a lot of work to do before the system is optimized enough to “ossify”, producing predictable payouts.

Payouts

This week $5,000 worth of DAI was distributed based on Cred scores. Navigate to the DAI Accounts tab of the Maker instance to see your current DAI balance and total DAI earned.

Cred Stats

Total Cred created (a proxy for work) continues its weekly uptrend, hitting an All-time-High (ATH) of 4,448 Cred! P :chart_with_upwards_trend: :partying_face:

The forum continues to see an uptick in new users, with 5 new opt-ins this week. @prose11 and @Cryptouf continue their climb up the infamously difficult Maker governance learning curve :mountain_snow::sweat_smile:, as shown below in the chart showing the top new Cred earners in the last six weeks (i.e. their first contribution was made during last six weeks).

Top Contributions

Below are the top 10 posts created last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Top Contributors

Below are the top 10 contributors last week, ranked by Cred generated.

Cred Contributor
332.5 hexonaut
299.3 Primoz
172.2 LongForWisdom
164.7 monet-supply
146.5 ElProgreso
131 SebVentures
128 prose11
126 mrabino1
115.1 NikKunkel
108.4 g-dip

If you have any questions or concerns about the scores, data or presentation thereof, please don’t hesitate to ask!

6 Likes

Haha you get it ! I’m even ready for my first topic ! :partying_face:

Topics, as you can see, tend to get the more Cred than replies. Best of luck to ya :shamrock:

Good to know ! But it’s not for cred. This is the cherry on the cake ! :cake: